I’m speaking at Utah Open Source Conference! I will use up 55 minutes of your remaining lifetime talking about web load testing.
I am, of course, going to dust off TourBus. It was such a simple app that there wasn’t really anything to show off at MWRC 2009 and I am pleased to say that there still isn’t!
But you could help change that. Check out TourBus on GitHub, or better yet fork it and dig in.
Some features I hope to add in the next month:
- AMF support (testing Flex apps, anyone?)
- Proxy logging (tour the website yourself in a browser, then playback your browser session)
- Better (read: ANY) specs!
- Rails plugin, complete with generators and rake tasks
- Reporting and statistical analysis
Seriously, what’s not to like? Get in there and get forking!
P.S. For those of you watching the MWRC 2009 video and wondering, “Will I ever get the chance to see those ridiculous sideburns in person?” the answer is oh my goodness yes.